- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 2 fresh peaches, pits removed (or 1 cup frozen)
- 1 cup of fresh mango chunks (or 1 cup frozen)
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla protein powder
- 2” piece fresh ginger, peeled
- crushed ice, as desired
Add ingredients to blender.
For high-powered blenders, make sure the machine is on the lowest speed setting before you begin. Then, slowly increase the speed to the highest setting. (If your machine has a pre-programmed smoothie option, use that instead).
For regular blenders, use different speeds and the pulse button to thoroughly combine the ingredients. Blend for 1 - 2 minutes or until the ingredients are completely smooth.